![]() |
| Flint Gypsies Jacksonville Storefront Windows |
The above photo is a spread of our new windows for Christmas, and we are doing all sorts of fun events coming up, and I included the flyers for both of those below in case you happen to be local and want to come join in on the fun! We will have events for kids, snacks and refreshments, photo opportunities shopping, and much more!
I'm also putting the photo booth that Ryan and I built in the store too for Christmas pictures, and hope all the kids will enjoy that too. Like I said, if only I could run a Christmas store year-round!
Enough with the chatter- Here's the beauty we put together and I hope you all enjoy it too! I welcome linking back to this page, but please don't take the photos and re-post on your own blog without permissions.
![]() |
| Elves Available for Adoption at Flint Gypsies! |
One of the store windows, with a vintage fireman elf scene!
![]() |
| Christmas Photo Booth at Flint Gypsies |























2 comments:
Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it’s my first visit.
Get Christmas Logo Design at $47
Your last blog post is so old...I am years late! I hope you continue to be inspired to keep the Christmas posts coming! Merry every day to you!
Post a Comment