I don't know if anyone reads this blog or not anymore, but thats okay, if just one person reads it and finds joy of Christmas and the true meaning of it thru the birth of our savior, or realizes that even in tough times God is still there and has not forsaken us, than any post is worth it.
This post has been a few years in the making so bear with me if it gets long. After my last post, we continued to struggle with infertility and it was a long road for us, so much so that I pretty much stopped blogging in general. I did not stop my love for Christmas and I am happy to tell you today that we celebrate more than ever.
We struggled with infertility and miscarriages for almost 4 years. In March of 2011 we proceeded to go thru in-vitro fertilization. We found out a few weeks later we were pregnant.... It was a high risk pregnancy that had doctors unsure multiple times if I would deliver successfully or not....
I am extremely proud to tell you that as of this post, I am in the middle of a flight as we speak with my husband and our 3 beautiful children. Thats right 3. With that pregnancy God blessed us with triplets. Sarah, Nicholas, and Emily are truly the light of our life. Every time I see their faces I know again and again what miracles they are and that they wouldnt be here if it wasn't for God and him blessing us with them. I am also proud to share that they love Christmas as much as I do, They aren't even 3 yet but they love Christmas and everything about it. Last Christmas my mom put up a new nativity she had bought and it was gorgeous. The kids loved it and learned hearing about "baby Jesus".
As you can imagine, we do even more Christmas decorating than ever. It is the greatest thing to get to celebrate it with my babies. Our elf on the shelf, Chippy (original I know :) ) comes to visit and gets into all kinds of mischeif. We are going to have a big Elf/ North Pole themed party this year around Christmas for the kids and all of our nieces, nephews, and cousins that have small children. I plan to share some of our plans for that in a future post, and the blog is undergoing a renovation soon too, to reflect the Triplets arrival and the joy they have brought to our every day, and our Christmas celebrations.
When I was pregnant we had a Sock Monkey themed baby shower (that I didnt get to attend due to being put in the hospital the week before but thats another story :) ) and the sock monkey theme seemed to stick... So naturally our first family Christmas tree was a sock monkey theme, which you can see a picture of below.
My love for all things elf helped me come up with a fun elf theme tree this last year, and an elf mantle before that. Mom did more trees than ever these last few years and man were they gorgeous! I want to share so many things in one post but I will hold off and just share a few for now.
My schedule with working full time and being a full time mommy doesnt allow for a ton of free time to blog, but i miss my Christmas blog so much, I intend to keep it going as often as I can... And to anyone out there still reading this- thank you! Remember that no matter what you are going thru, God is still there in your darkest hour and one day things will look up. We dont always know how or when, but they will.
Until next time!
Christmas Vacation 2013. Getting pictures of everyone together was especially difficult last year, they were so on the move. :)

This post has been a few years in the making so bear with me if it gets long. After my last post, we continued to struggle with infertility and it was a long road for us, so much so that I pretty much stopped blogging in general. I did not stop my love for Christmas and I am happy to tell you today that we celebrate more than ever.
We struggled with infertility and miscarriages for almost 4 years. In March of 2011 we proceeded to go thru in-vitro fertilization. We found out a few weeks later we were pregnant.... It was a high risk pregnancy that had doctors unsure multiple times if I would deliver successfully or not....
I am extremely proud to tell you that as of this post, I am in the middle of a flight as we speak with my husband and our 3 beautiful children. Thats right 3. With that pregnancy God blessed us with triplets. Sarah, Nicholas, and Emily are truly the light of our life. Every time I see their faces I know again and again what miracles they are and that they wouldnt be here if it wasn't for God and him blessing us with them. I am also proud to share that they love Christmas as much as I do, They aren't even 3 yet but they love Christmas and everything about it. Last Christmas my mom put up a new nativity she had bought and it was gorgeous. The kids loved it and learned hearing about "baby Jesus".
As you can imagine, we do even more Christmas decorating than ever. It is the greatest thing to get to celebrate it with my babies. Our elf on the shelf, Chippy (original I know :) ) comes to visit and gets into all kinds of mischeif. We are going to have a big Elf/ North Pole themed party this year around Christmas for the kids and all of our nieces, nephews, and cousins that have small children. I plan to share some of our plans for that in a future post, and the blog is undergoing a renovation soon too, to reflect the Triplets arrival and the joy they have brought to our every day, and our Christmas celebrations.
When I was pregnant we had a Sock Monkey themed baby shower (that I didnt get to attend due to being put in the hospital the week before but thats another story :) ) and the sock monkey theme seemed to stick... So naturally our first family Christmas tree was a sock monkey theme, which you can see a picture of below.
My love for all things elf helped me come up with a fun elf theme tree this last year, and an elf mantle before that. Mom did more trees than ever these last few years and man were they gorgeous! I want to share so many things in one post but I will hold off and just share a few for now.
My schedule with working full time and being a full time mommy doesnt allow for a ton of free time to blog, but i miss my Christmas blog so much, I intend to keep it going as often as I can... And to anyone out there still reading this- thank you! Remember that no matter what you are going thru, God is still there in your darkest hour and one day things will look up. We dont always know how or when, but they will.
Until next time!
The first Christmas with our babies, they weren't quite 2 months old yet.
2nd Christmas as a family, 2012















4 comments:
As alwasy love it Heth, and so happy
that you are back blogging! See you
next week !
It is nice to see your children the past three Christmases. They are so sweet! Have a great trip. I will be at Inner Harbor in Baltimore with Lauren and Michael and Isabella and JW and Papa! Then off to Hershey again! I ADORE Hershey! I need to get back on my blog too. I have reasons I don't though...and that is hard...but I can read yours! : )
thanks i always enjoyed seeing the post and how big they have gotte. Cant wait to see newer pics. they muct be big by now
Post a Comment