Friday, November 9, 2007

Christmas Is In The Air!



Whew, what a busy week this was. Tonight was a blast though. Ryan and I went to Mistletoe and Magic Shopping Extravaganza (Now thats a mouth full! lol) and then to eat a nice romantic dinner. The shopping was great. I got a chance to get some great Christmas ideas. We didn't buy much, but did buy these cool "surprise bags" that had some awesome jewelry and gift certificates in them, and the proceeds went to a good cause so that made it even better.






Ryan and I talked about going ahead and decorating for Christmas earlier than we originally talked about, (right at Thanksgiving) so it will already be decorated at Thanksgiving... The early decorating suits me just fine. I am an absolute Christmas fanatic. It is such a wonderful season for its origination, the birth of Christ, as well as the time we get to spend with our families around then too. My mom has always gone all-out for Christmas when she was decorating, and I think thats where I get it. I love it though. :) We used to always decorate the trees together, she and I, and my sister once she was born. Its so special to see your specific ornaments you got at different times in your life or on different trips. That's another tradition I want to make sure we pass onto our kids, an appreciation for tradition and family.My stomach is officially stuffed from our late supper! I've gotta get somewhere and lay down! :)




'Night!




No comments: