We have gotten off to a greatstart decorating around here. The kids Birthday party is going to be elf themed this year so mom and I both started decorating early so we aren't trying to get it all done at the last minute.
The tree above is our family tree for this year. I call it Elf Mischief. The skirt isn't on it yet in this photo but otherwise the tree is done. It's one of my favorite I've ever done. It's 9 ft tall, and flocked, and so darn full! I got it at Garden Ridge and wish I had room for 10 more!
Right now our house looks like a christmas hoarder moved in. My goal is to be done with the decorating by the 1st of November and have the house back to normal and pretty for Christmas!
I cannot wait for the elves to officially arrive at our house around Thanksgiving- I know the kids will love it this year and it will be so magical. :)
Nicholas was napping while we decorated Sarah's tree, so emmy brought him ornaments for his tree to sleep with. :)

Emmy digging thru the box of decorations for their trees.
Sarah's gingerbread tree. We still haveNicholas and Emmys trees to do this weekend.

Keeping Christmas In My Heart
Heth

















No comments:
Post a Comment