Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love Of My Life

October 19, 2008

We got great news from our doctor on Friday. He said I healed up well from my surgery and can resume normal activity (I can begin some of my decorations now! yay :) ) and that we can start trying for a baby again. I was so happy to hear that.

We ended up spending the weekend in Dallas. A celebration of sorts. :) It's been a while since we just went out of town an went shopping and didn't really keep a schedule. lol We went Friday and did a lot of shopping at TJ Maxx and found several Christmas decorations. Then yesterday Ryan took me to the decorators warehouse in Dallas..... WOW. That place is the best Christmas store I've EVER been to. I didn't have my camera. I was so upset! I definitely want to come back with my camera later. It's too gorgeous to pass up coming to again. I did find an adorable pre-lit 30" tree for my kitchen tree. I was thinking about a 4ft, but I just don't have the space for that. I love this tree though. It is flocked and has miniature pinecones on it, and is prelit with red and white lights. It is really cute. We also went to 6 Flags yesterday. It was really busy so we only stayed a few hours, but we had a lot of fun. I think we're going to go shopping in Hillsboro today. I've kicked around the idea all weekend debating if I want to go or not, but its been so long since I've been, I think I'd really like to. Plus, I'm shopping for mom's Birthday gift, and I think what I am looking for I might find there. *I hope!*

So why is this post called the "Love Of My Life" you ask? Well, I'm sure if you know me and are reading this, you know who the love of my life is. If you don't, its my wonderful husband Ryan. He has taken me all over the Dallas area shopping this weekend and not once complained. He even told me at the Christmas store yesterday he was "so glad" he got to carry me thre while we were up in Dallas this weekend. He is so wonderful to me. :) I know he will make a great father one day. I hear some people say "oh I dread the day so-and-so becomes a parent" but I know Ryan will be wonderful at it. You can just see it in his eyes and in the way he talks about when we have a baby.

Well thats it for now, but I've got something else I'm sure I'll post in a little bit. It's in the works. lol

'Til Next Time,

No comments: