Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you for your prayers!





October 7, 2008


I want to start off by thanking you all so very much for your prayers before, during, and after my surgery. It went great, and the doctor said they think they were able to fix the problem. Hopefully there will be a baby Slaton on the way soon!



As “get well” presents, everyone seemed to get me Christmas! Lol It was so cool. My parents came back to the hotel where we were staying after my surgery, and had brought me a Wall-E ornament for my Disney tree. Then, Ryan took me to Cracker Barrel for lunch the next day on the way home, and bought me a Gingerbread village, along with some other neat ornaments, and to top it off when Ryan’s parents came over after my surgery to see us, they brought me a Christmas book. I could not have been more excited. They were all so sweet to do that for me.



Being in bed and not being able to lift anything this weekend I got a chance to write down a lot of my tree plans. Some of you may remember my Tree Theme List. I added to that, a page for each tree I was doing, so I could get more detailed with the description, topper and skirt type, and whether or not I was done shopping for the tree. I have posted it below if anyone would like to use it. I created the template myself, and you are more than welcome to take and use it for your own personal use. (Please don’t sell it! I give it free, pass it onto anyone else you think might could use it!).



I also decided when planning my trees to do on the top of all my cabinets and kitchen overlook, to do my villages there. I have probably 70-80 villages, and this would be the perfect place for them. We were going to use them for our Toys for Tots Festival, but so far a good location for that hasn’t panned out. I sure would love to be able to do that though. I was really looking forward to it. Maybe if we can’t do it with the Rangers, we can find somewhere else to do it. I had even thought about doing it at the nursing home, where my Mimi is, because I know the people there would enjoy it. But, I’m just not positive. I’ll find somewhere to do it though. :)



Gotta run for now! I’m sure there will be much more later!



Always,



Heth

No comments: