Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Trees At Potpourri House!


October 15, 2008

I was finally able to take my camera in Potpourri House today when mom and I had supper and take pictures of the rest of the trees they put up. The one at the top of this post is my favorite! I've also included one duplicate, of a tree I took pictures of before. This picture turned out better so I wanted to include it as well.

They have a snowman theme tree, as you can see its got Frosty with his arms extended out. There is also a white and silver theme tree that is stunning. It is just about my favorite! The prices are really good on the ornaments as well. They're competitive, and don't break the bank to buy them. But, looking at the trees you would think they cost a bundle. They're just that gorgeous.

If your in the Tyler area, please stop by and visit them! Let them know Heth from Slaton Christmas blog sent you by. They have great food, a great gift shop, and great staff. It's a restraunt and store you won't want to pass up!

I've had many inquiries of where Potpourri House is, etc. so I am putting their address and information below.

Potpourri House

3320 Troup Hwy

Tyler, TX 75701
Phone: (903) 592-4171



Enjoy the pictures!

*Heth*











No comments: