October 15, 2008
As you can tell, we had a BUSY day today! After work I was able to make it to 3 different places that had out their Christmas trees and decorations. We went to Dillards, Potpourri Housem and the newly opened Christmas Store. I've posted pictures of each place, but this post is for the Christmas Store.
They had some AMAZING trees! They also had some great Dept. 56 Villages. I found out they have a D56 Collectors club they are sponsoring. Ryan and I are planning on becoming a part of it as well.
The store was just great overall. I saw this store before it was a store-- When it was just a warehouse needing a lot of TLC. Today it took my breath away. It had trees and Santas everywhere... Ledges, walls, on the floor, on counters. They had done their trees so well, and had such interesting themes.
For the Santa collectors- they had some of the most beautiful and unique Santa's I've ever seen. They were really unique and classy. I highly suggest this store to anyone who might be near the area! They are open 7 days a week.
The address is:
Christmas Store
2822 W. Erwin St.
Tyler, Texas
Phone: (903) 526-5556










8 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thanks for taking your time to take these pics and post them here. We have nothing like this around us so I always appreciate seeing a visual of deco'd trees since it gives me good ideas every year. Thanks again! ~Jeannettea, Christmas Cupcake Elf
I can't wait till I can start pulling out the Christmas decorations. Thank you for sharring your trip to the Christmas Store.
So awesome that you have a Christmas store near by. Just a tad bit jealous. ;)
I'm in Greenville, Tx so I'm gonna go see these 1st hand myself. They are so pretty and my neighbor will love to go see these. Thanks for posting.
Gale
Thank you for sharing your love of Christmas with all of us Heather. I love the pictures of the trees!
Hugs
Chell
Beautiful store. We used to live in Tyler, and our older son and his family live there now. The next time we go to see them I'll look up the Christmas store. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Ritampced
Fun pictures Heth!
Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
Makes me want to decorate right now! Great ideas to use.
Paula -aka Christmas Joy Elf
Wow this is great! I would be in so much trouble going there and not being able to buy it all...lol
Do the Christmas places you mentioned in Dallas have websites?
Post a Comment