Meet the newest Elf in the Slaton Family--- Bob!
This weekend, my brother, Jody, was in with his wife and sons and they had heard the tradition of the "Elf On The Shelf", that watches to make sure children are good so Santa can come.
Well, Aunt Heth and Uncle Ryan, AKA me, had just gotten "our elf", Bob, from "Santa" so I printed out the letter from "Santa", below, along with an Elf Passport that I got from www.organizedchristmas.com and a Christmas Mailbox (picture below also), and took it to mom's house to show my nephews.
Santa is also sending them one of their very own. The boys were SO excited! They loved Bob, and kept talking about how cute he was, and how they wanted to make sure they were good so the elf could tell Santa. When they got back home Sunday night, they called me to ask how the elf had been, and if he had been good. :) They just love it.
It's a great tradition to start--- Whether you do the mailbox or not, the whole "magic" behind the elf makes the kids just love it and love the tradition!
Always,













2 comments:
This is a tradition I want to start this year. I've been looking all over for an elf. I'm waiting and hoping that I'll be able to find an affordable one closer to December.
What kind of antics does your elf get up to?
Man, I would loved to have done this when my kids were younger. That is so cute!! You have some wonderful ideas!
Post a Comment