Many of you who follow my blog are Family and Family friends, and of course all of my Christmas Group Friends, so you may already know this, but the end of the week, I go to Dallas for a corrective surgery so I will not be posting a whole lot of new posts next week. I'm sure as soon as I can put a laptop in my lap, I'll be back on posting away! :)
If you don't know my story, my husband Ryan and I have been trying for our first child for over a year now. Thru a long process of testing we have found out I've got a couple of problems keeping me from being able to get pregnant. That's what the surgery is for next week. I will be home by Friday, and probably back online sometime Sunday or Monday.
A lot of you who follow my baby blog have emailed me wonderful encouraging stories of success and hope. I thank you all so much for your past prayers, and future prayers!
Our prayer is that we will be granted a Christmas Miracle from God this Christmas, with a healthy pregnancy and the expectation of our first child. That is why I posted today's header picture as a photo of a gorgeous baby in a Christmas outfit. By Christmas 2009, I want to hold that little angel in my arms and begin our family traditions and let that baby know how much God has blessed us with him or her.
Please pray with us for a speedy recovery, and that God blesses us with our miracle soon after surgery!!!
Praying and Waiting for our Christmas Miracle,











No comments:
Post a Comment