
September 2, 2008
I got on a major kick today and there's no stopping me now. lol I found some pictures online of a Christmas Doll House and I just have to have one! I don't care whether its built, bought, whatever, but I would love to have one and decorate it fully Christmas style, inside and out. Ryan did a Halloween House with his mom one time, I've heard a lot about, and she is going to let us use it in our house at Halloween. I would love to do one for Christmas and display it. That would be just about the coolest thing ever. I would put it out on my Island Bar every single year. :) Heck, I'd probably find somewhere to display it year-round. lol
I found the Advent Houses online, like the one in Christmas Vacation, but one that you could look in and collect pieces for each year would just be ideal. :) It would be so much fun, a great conversation piece, and can't you just SEE the kids having a blast looking at it? I know I would've pulled up a chair and sat there mezmerized when I was a kid.
I'm posting some neat pictures of miniature Christmas pieces I found to put in a Doll House. I didn't buy them, but they sure made me want them! Do you know of any places that sell Christmas miniatures? (1/12 Scale most likely) Please post them to me!
















2 comments:
What a beautiful looking doll house, I must have one! This would make a great addition to the wonderful advent calendars I found. Thanks for telling us about it.
That is a pretty house! Stop by my blog for my 12 Days of Christmas in Miniature! Chris V.
Post a Comment