Saturday, September 27, 2008

Traditions and a Book Sale




September 27, 2008


A tradition I started with our nieces and nephews a couple of years ago was to get each of them a book for Christmas along with their toys, clothing, or whatever else they were getting for Christmas. It is usually a keepsake book with Christmas Treasury type stories, or something of the sort. I (and Ryan and I now since we're married) Write a note on the inside to each child, and the hope is, that in years to come they can read it to their children when they are grown.


I went looking on Barnes and Noble online this morning at different books, and they ended up having a great sale on tons of Christmas books! Their "Bargain" books are buy 2 get the 3rd free.


A few of the ones I bought are below:


George Balanchine's The Nutcracker


Bird in Santa's Beard


Christmas Carol : And Other Christmas Books



*Hugs*

Heth

No comments: