Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spooky House


September 21, 2008

As you can tell, this post isn't at all Christmas-like, but I just had to share it. :) Ryan's mom used to do Dollhouses and miniatures all the time, and when he was 12, they started a summer project for a "Spooky House" to set out at Halloween. This weekend we were in Austin visiting them, and she gave it to us to use in our own home!

I know my nieces and nephews are going to love looking at it, and one day our kids will love it too. The furniture shifted some in the move home, but I took some quick pictures to post of it. This is a Halloween version of what I am going to do with my Christmas-House. Neat isn't it? They did such a good job and it's something they got to do together. Doesn't get any cooler than that!












No comments: