
September 11, 2008
We are going to Beaver's Bend Oklahoma tomorrow and going to spend the weekend there as a family. It will be the first time in several years that my parents, Ryan and I, Tiffani, and Michael and Jody with their families have all been on a trip together at the same time. I hope it goes well. :) We're taking 4-wheelers up there and going to ride, and we've rented a great log home/cabin to stay in. Hurricane Ike is supposed to be blowing in this weekend as well, but I think we'll miss a lot of it.
I'm going to take the opportunity while we're there to do crafts with my nieces and nephews and Tiffani. :) I love fancy Christmas trees and all, but I want to do the "Heth's Angels" tree this year, with ornaments all the kids made. I hope they want to do some crafts, because I think it would be a lot of fun and would love to put them on my tree for them. Doing Christmas decorations and doing stuff with the kids really helps me calm some of my own desires for a child right now. Actually it probably doesn't calm it but it makes it more bearable. :)
I got a lot of my dollhouse furniture in the mail yesterday, so when we get back from Oklahoma I'm sure I'll be back to working on the house, on the inside now. Tiffani helped me a lot last weekend, I'm sure she'll help again when I start on the inside. Before its over with, I think she'll probably do a Christmas house of her own. I told her if she wants to, I'll help her with it. :)
Another cool note of interest is, this week we bought tickets to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on December 27. If you don't know about them, go to http://www.trans-siberian.com/ and check them out. They do some of the most beautiful Christmas music you've ever seen, and some of the best rocked out Christmas music as well! I am sooo excited about going to see them!
'Til We Meet Again,











No comments:
Post a Comment