September 18, 2008
I want to see YOUR trees! I am accepting submissions for the First Annual Slaton Christmas Blog Tree Contest. I was thinking about how much I enjoyed looking at different pictures of trees and getting ideas. And, for some people, they don't get to show their trees off to many during the Christmas season, so that's what I've decided to do here!!
Here's how its going to work:
Send me pictures (any size is fine as long as its big enough to see the tree nicely) of your tree(s). They can be any size, shape, theme, style, or color of tree. It doesn't matter what year it is from as long as it is a tree of yours or one your family did. (I don't want to get in trouble giving credit to someone else, if its not their tree! :) ) I will accept pictures until October 20th, and then the voting will begin!
I will post all the pictures on my blog, along with a voting option to rate each picture and vote on each picture. Voting will begin Oct. 25th, and run thru December 10th. The Top 3 Submissions will receive an awesome Christmas gift set filled with Christmas Goodies!
So send in those pictures, and Show Me Your Trees!!
Please send your picture and the following to slatonchristmastrees@hotmail.com
Your Name:
Your Tree Theme/Name:
Tree Size: (Just for reference)
Year This Tree Was Displayed:
'Till Next Time,











No comments:
Post a Comment