
September 14, 2008
What a crazy weekend this was. We went with our family to Beaver's Bend, Oklahoma to ride 4-wheelers and stay in a big log home/cabin. We had the trip planned before the hurricane, but it looks like it was a good idea we left town. When we got home, our new barn was demolished from wind! It's not Christmas Related, but I did post a picture of it at the bottom of this post.
While we were there, the kids worked on crafts and ornaments for my "Heth's Angels" Christmas Tree. It was so much fun working on the ornaments with them. As I said in another post, my goal was to let them have fun and make crafty ornaments from the heart for the tree. And thats just what they did. Ryan even sat down with Jody's boys and made a Rudolph from pipecleaners and a foam ball. It was so cute. :) I attached some pictures below of the kids decorating and crafting.

Conners Wreath with his flip-flopped Gingerbread Men :)















No comments:
Post a Comment