
My New Dollhouse!
September 4, 2008
I am so excited. We had a doctors visit in Dallas today, and on the way home we stopped by Hobby Lobby to look at Dollhouses. And….. Ryan got me a dollhouse to work on and decorate for Christmas!!! It’s already put together, so I don’t have to worry right now with a kit. Although, we’re talking about getting a kit to work on all year next year, then we’ll be ready to have it out for Christmas, and use the current one also, and when we have a little girl one day, let her have the first one to play with/display.
I am going to do a more modern furnished house, so I can use outdoor lights, etc. but it will still have a Victorian flare. There is baby wallpaper in one room, so I am going to buy a crib set, etc. for it to make a baby room. I took pictures of most of the rooms, and I’ll post them below with pictures of the front of the house. I wanted to take shots of it undecorated and then some once its decorated so it can be looked at in stages. I found some neat stuff online too that I’ll have to post. Who knew there are so many different places to buy cool miniatures?
More pictures of the Christmas stuff I’ve found to come, but in the mean time, you can look at the cool stuff I’ve been finding at: eBay Christmas Miniatures
Now, to the pictures of my new house :)
I am so excited. We had a doctors visit in Dallas today, and on the way home we stopped by Hobby Lobby to look at Dollhouses. And….. Ryan got me a dollhouse to work on and decorate for Christmas!!! It’s already put together, so I don’t have to worry right now with a kit. Although, we’re talking about getting a kit to work on all year next year, then we’ll be ready to have it out for Christmas, and use the current one also, and when we have a little girl one day, let her have the first one to play with/display.
I am going to do a more modern furnished house, so I can use outdoor lights, etc. but it will still have a Victorian flare. There is baby wallpaper in one room, so I am going to buy a crib set, etc. for it to make a baby room. I took pictures of most of the rooms, and I’ll post them below with pictures of the front of the house. I wanted to take shots of it undecorated and then some once its decorated so it can be looked at in stages. I found some neat stuff online too that I’ll have to post. Who knew there are so many different places to buy cool miniatures?
More pictures of the Christmas stuff I’ve found to come, but in the mean time, you can look at the cool stuff I’ve been finding at: eBay Christmas Miniatures
Now, to the pictures of my new house :)



Keeping Christmas Close to My Heart,










No comments:
Post a Comment