Thursday, September 11, 2008

Potpourri House Trees



September 11, 2008
Mom, Tiffani, and I went to eat at the Potpourri House in Tyler yesterday. It's a beautiful restraunt that has a gift store surrounding it, and they had their trees up! They always to do some amazing trees, very similar to Jordan's Plant Farm trees. I didn't have my camera with me, but Tiffani had hers so I used it and took several pictures for ideas, as well as to show everyone here. I knew there were a lot of you constantly looking for new ideas, and I decorated about 15 more trees in my head, just while looking at these! lol They were gorgeous, and as good of a quality as the photos are, they still don't do the trees justice.
So please take a look, gather all the ideas you like, and most of all, enjoy!

































Thanks for reading, its great to have you here!!




1 comment:

Terra said...

These trees are a glory of color and beauty. I am going to tell my friends to come visit your blog. Perhaps heaven looks like this.
I wrote a book on celebrating Christmas, and two of my co-authors are from Texas. I love those ladies.
Our book's blog is at
http://scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com
Terra