Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finalizing Tree Themes





September 7, 2008


Well I finally sat down tonight and made out a template for my tree themes, as well as narrowed down my themes (added a few since last time. lol) and decided where these trees I am going to put up, are going to go. I've been reading a lot of organization tips from a Christmas Notebook list I am on, thats affiliated with Christmas To The Max. Karen, the author of the notebook list articles has some wonderful ideas. I ordered her Tree Theme and "form" templates, and got enough ideas from them to make my own, for what fit my own questions I ask myself when I am planning my Christmas decorating. Because of the format I have my themes in (Landscape Printing) they do not publish well to my blog, so to view them, see below.








If you would like to use my template, you are more than welcome to. I am considering making templates for each tree individually as well. If you would like to see these posted here, please let me know either via email or in my guestbook and I would be happy to post them for you!


Until Next Time,



No comments: